- Giraffe. A one person play, written February/March 2018.
- The Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Rest. A short film for a Vivacity Peterborough Museum exhibition – 2018.
- Peter Pan. Dramaturg, Lamphouse Theatre tour – December 2018.
- Eye Nativity Mystery Play. Written October 2017.
- Playing Statues. Written June 2017.
- Generation Zero. Lamphouse Theatre, Planet B Festival, Peterborough – August 2017.
- Four Years for Screeching. Meanwhile…radio plays project, Lamphouse Theatre at The Undercroft – March 2017
- Hampton Folk Tales. September 2017.
- Standing High out of Shrunken Peat. Collection of poetry and paintings by poet Becky Owen-Fisher and fenland painter Nick Tearle – August 2017
- Treasure Island. Dramaturg, Lamphouse Theatre tour – November 2016
- Smoke and Mirrors. Platform 8, produced by Jumped Up Theatre for Battersea Arts Centre at Green Backyard Peterborough – November 2016
- Generation Zero. Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Lamphouse Theatre at Zoo Venues – August 2016. Highly Commended Finalist Edinburgh Fringe Sustainable Pratice Award 2016.
- Perfect Straight Line. Engine Room at The Undercroft, Eastern Angles – November 2015
- Can You Fall Up? Billboard short plays at Peterborough Museum, Lamphouse Theatre – February 2015